*If ambient temperature is below +5°C, heating duration must be increased at a rate of 50%.
**This duration is from removal of pipe and fittings from weld plates to jointing.
After finishing the assembly of the Composite piping system, quality control of the system must absolutely be made by following below test procedure.
- All valves in the system must be turned off.
- While filling the system, first main valve is opened slightly. In order to avoid strong pressure impacts, pipe lines must be deflated from the utilization points at the highest and farthest sections.
- Separate tests are conducted by opening the valves of every zone.
1. Step: Entire piping system in the building is subjected to tightness test at 1,5 times of the highest pressure proposed for 30 minutes. Between 10th and 20th minutes, pressure drop and leakage is observed. Pressure is increased again. During 30 minutes, no pressure drop more than 0.6 bar and no leakage at any points should occur.
2. Step: 1.5 times more pressure is applied for 2 hours. Now, no pressure drop more than 0.2 bar and no leakage at any point of the system should occur.
- If pressure drops more than the values given above in the manometer where test is observed, then leakage occurs. Leaking pipe line must be controlled and replaced or re-tightened.
- Before using, entire system must be washed.
- Lines that will not be used must be closed off and drained to prevent freezing.