In accordance with the National Occupation Standards on PVC Joinery Assembly Staff published by the Occupational Competence Institute under Ministry of Labor and Social Security; via the accredited national and internationally valid certification activities from TÜRKAK, Fırat aims for increasing the PVC window quality and energy saving, protecting brand values, minimizing the customer complaints arising out of assembly mistakes and minimizing the costs and increasing the power of its competency by enabling the assembly of the PVC Door and Window system to be carried out by experts.
Training is provided to the PVC Door-Window assembly personnel of the dealers of FIRAT in accordance with the 14UY0195-3 PCV Joinery Assembly Personnel National Occupational Standards in the FIRAT TRAINING INSTITUTE in the subjects such as occupational health and safety and environment.
Fırat Quality Manager Mutlu SÜNER stated that “We have started to provide training to our PVC Door-Window assembly personnel of the dealers of FIRAT in accordance with the 14UY0195-3 PCV Joinery Assembly Personnel National Occupational Standards in the FIRAT TRAINING INSTITUTE, in the subjects such as occupational health, safety and environment, and at the end of this training the assembly staff shall be examined, in an independent and objective way, by CTC Belgelendirme Merkezi ve Eğitim AŞ company with a pre protocol signed with the Occupational Competence Institute.
FIRSTS ACHIEVED BY FIRAT
- 2014 The first PVC profile producer to provide service with certified assembly staff in Turkey.
- 2010 The first and largest accredited pvc window laboratory in Turkey: FUDEL
- 2009 Laminate Campaign (Marketing windows with wooden patterns with affordable prices)
- 2008-2009 First qualified PVC Window trainings in the sector.
- 2007 First points of sales in the sector with CE marking
- 2004 First release of 70’ line in Turkey.
- 2001 Introducing Winkhaus tilt and turn system in Turkish market.