Fırat PPRC Pipe and Fittings produced from PP (Polypropylene Random Copoylmer) raw material according to TS 9937, TSE EN ISO 15874, DIN 8077, DIN 8078, DVGW W544 standards indispensable solution for today’s indoor cold and hot water piping systems has advantages such as its lightweight and smoothness, smooth and bright internal surfaces, calcification and rust-free, hygienic, easy to assembly and takes the place of galvanized pipes. Used in any kind of indoor hot and cold water pipe systems, Fırat PPRC Pipe and Fittings are produced from the Type-3 class raw material, also called as PP-R (Polypropylene Random Copolymer).
PP raw materials are grouped under three classes in terms of its thermal, pressure and chemical resistance.
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3|
|PP-H (Polypropylene Homopolymer)||PP-B (Polypropylene Blockpolymer)||PP-R (Polypropylene Randompolymer)|
Type-3 raw material has higher performance and superior properties than Type-1 and Type-2 raw materials in terms of its physical and chemical properties.
The most important property of this raw material is high resistance against heat and chemical effects. Thanks to this resistance, Fırat PPRC Pipe and Fittings produced from PP-R raw material are used successfully in the cold and hot water piping systems. Since monomer structure of the PP-R raw material forms a random chain, it does not allow any biological substance to be present in its body and so this provides Fırat PPRC Pipe and Fittings produced from PP-R raw material with superior properties of non-color, taste and smell formation.
When used under proper pressure and temperature values, the life of PPRC Pipe and Fittings is more than 50 years.
- Its useful life is 50 years under 25 atm pressure at 20°C.
- It is suitable to use between -20 °C and +95°C. (Insulation must be applied by taking the freezing point of the fluid in the pipe.)
- It has high resistance against chemical substances.
- It is corrosion resistant. Also it is calcification and rust-free.
- They do not change the color, taste and smell of the water.
- Has smooth and bright internal surfaces.
- No diameter contraction in the welding points. Has high welding performance.
- Provides a saving of 70% in assembly and do not have assembly losses.
- Maintains heat and sound insulation.
- Highly fire-proof (Ref: DIN 19560 and DIN 4102)