Features of Tunnel Type PVC Drainage Pipe and Fittings
- Fırat Tunnel Type PVC Drainage Pipe and Fittings are manufactured using full-automatic (extruder-corrugator-cutting) extrusion technology.
- Fırat Tunnel Type PVC Drainage Pipes; are manufactured according to DIN 4262-1 German norm and standards as Type C1 model.
- Fırat Tunnel Type uPVC Drainage Pipes are widely used in various infrastructure and drainage works.
- Fırat Tunnel Type uPVC Drainage Pipes conform to Specifications of Republic of Turkey General Directorate of Highways.
- Fırat Tunnel Type uPVC Drainage Pipe and Fittings ensure that any kind of ground water under the structures is drained with diameter options of 100 mm, 150 mm and 200 mm with a length of 6000 mm.
- Fırat Tunnel Type PVC Drainage Pipe and Fittings are suitable for long term utilizations since they are ecological and economical and able to maintain its physical structure.
- Drainage system installation is carried out quickly since it can be mounted easily, it does not require demanding workmanship such as bending and bonding.
Areas of Use
- Highways, motorways drainage applications.
- Railway drainage applications.
- Dam, canals, irrigation infrastructures drainage applications.
- Airport infrastructure drainage applications.
- Drainage applications for structures such as school, hospital, hotel etc.
- Drainage applications for mass housings, industrial and sports facilities.