Advantages of Tunnel Type PVC Drainage Pipe and Fittings
- With PVC rawmaterial high resistance to underground acidic and basic liquids is ensured.
- Horseshoe form, vertical groove of the internal and external structure ensures resistance to external forces.
- It can be installed easily with its bell mouth structure and flat base.
- It is lightweight and does not require additional construction vehicle for handling.
- Integrated socket shaped section enables quick mounting.
- Since its base is flat flow and flow rate of water increases.
- It can be manufactured in 100 mm, 150 mm and 200 mm diameters with a length of 6 meters as perforated or non-perforated.
- With 220° perforate angle, the water does not return to the ground and high suction flow rate is realized.
- Since it is easy to install, it does not require trained personnel and demanding workmanship.
- Since all fittings have specially designed latch connection, separation does not occur at joints.
- It is durable against sun rays and external effects.
- Pipes manufactured as non-perforated can be used as collector.
Standards Concerning Technical Features of Tunnel Type PVC Drainage Pipe and Fittings
Tunnel Type PVC Drainage Pipe and Fittings: DIN 4262-1, TS 9128 Chemical Resistance Standard: ISO TR 10358
PVC Rawmaterial Standard: DIN EN 1905
|Product Code No||Nominal Diameter||Diameter (d) mm ±2.5||Height mm ±2.5||Profile Width mm||Number of perforation holes piece/m||Cross-section Area cm2||Perforated Area› cm2/m||Length (L) Spigot/m||Length (I) Without spigot/m|