BENEFITS OF SPRINKLER IRRIGATION
- Does not require thorough land leveling.
- Ensures increase in yield and quality.
- Prevents irrigation water losses.
- Ensures ease of irrigation even on sloped terrain.
- Fertilizer is administered to the plant together with irrigation water.
- Since irrigation is well controlled it does not cause superficial drainage problem.
- It ensures irrigation in shallow and highly permeable soils without elevating the groundwater.
- Salt and powder residues on the leaves can be washed off easily.
- Ensures uniform water distribution.
- Protects greenhouses, vegetable, citrus gardens, vineyards and orchards against frost and high temperatures according to the optional system (mobile, semi-mobile or stationary systems).