These fittings are used for adjusting input and output flow rate of the heating fluid by being installed to input and output sections of the heaters. Housing, internal mechanism and connections of
Fırat radiator valves are made of MS 58 brass material and EPDM O-Ring is used for ensuring tightness.
Fırat radiator valves are manufactured as per TS 579 standard. As per TS 579 standard, Fırat metal radiator valves are subjected to the following tests.
- External Leakage Test in Closed Position
- Internal Leakage Test in Open and Closed Position
- Pressure Test
- Thickness of Coating Test
Radiator Valve Installation and Operation Details
- The valve is designed for heating systems. It shall not be used for flammable-burning gas systems.
- System pressure shall not exceed 10 bars and operating temperature shall not exceed 105 °C.
- Installation of the valve shall be carried out by a qualified plumber.
- All foreign substances (dirt, sand etc.) in the system shall be cleaned before installation.
- The valve shall only be installed with original fittings.
- Installation direction shall be determined according to the arrow sign on the valve housing which show the flow direction.
- Valve and connection part shall be on the same axis. Fittings which are not on the same axis shall not be installed.
- Threaded parts of the fittings shall be covered with suitable sealing materials (teflon tape).
- The valve shall be tightened from the corresponding section using a suitable wrench during installation. The valve shall not be tightened by using the housing.
- Valve opening-closing operation shall be carried out towards directions indicated with + and - on the knob of the valve. Adjustment knob shall not be forcibly rotated past the end.
- Abrasive chemicals shall not be used to clean the valve.
- System shall be protected against risk of freezing.
- It shall be protected against external impacts during storage, shipping, installation and operation.
- Useful life established and announced by Ministry is 5 years.