They are the fittings which are used as fittings in all systems which employ PEX piping such as FIRAT PEX floor heating systems,
FIRAT PEX mobile heating systems, FIRAT PEX water supply systems and similar systems. Housing, internal mechanism and connections of Fırat PEx Pipe Metal Fittings are made of MS 58 brass material and EPDM O-Ring is used for ensuring tightness.
PEX PIPE Metal Fittings are manufactured as per TS 1254-3 standard. As per TS 1254-3 standard, Pex Piping Metal Fittings are subjected to the following tests.
- Leakage Under Pressure Test
- Cohesive Resistance
- Vacuum Test
- Thermal Cycle Test
- Pressure Cycle Test
- Stress Corrosion Resistance Test
- Thickness of Coating Test (It is applied on the material in addition to standard tests.)
Installation and Usage Information for Pex Pipe Metal Fittings
- System pressure shall not exceed 10 bars and operating temperature shall not exceed 105°C.
- Installation of the fittings shall be carried out by a qualified plumber.
- All foreign substances (dirt, sand etc.) in the system shall be cleaned before installation.
- The fittings shall only be installed with original components.
- Threaded parts of the fittings shall be covered with suitable sealing materials (teflon tape).
- The fittings shall be tightened from the corresponding section using a suitable wrench during installation.
- Abrasive chemicals shall not be used to clean the fittings.
- System shall be protected against risk of freezing.
- It shall be protected against external impacts during storage, shipping, installation and operation.