Technical Informations / Physical and Mechanic Properties
PHYSICAL AND MECHANIC TEST TABLE OF RESIDENCE POWER PIPE
|Test||Test Duration||Test Conditions||Result||Test Mode|
|Impact Resistance||-||0ºC||max %10||TS EN 744|
|Vicat Softening Temperature||-||150ºC||min 79ºC||TS EN 727|
|Longitudinal Dimension Change||15 dk.||150ºC||max. %5||TS EN 743|
|Dichloromethane Resistance||30 dk.||15ºC||No Surface Deformation||TS EN 580|
|Tightness test (0,5 bar)||15 dk.||23ºC||No leaking||TS EN 1277|
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF RESIDENCE POWER FITTINGS
- Vicat Softening Temperature (min 79ºC) (TS EN 727)
- Temperature effect (150°C – 30 minutes)
- The depth of cracks, peeling or cavitations in an area with a diameter 15 times larger than wall thickness around the injection point should not exceed 50% of the wall thicknesses at that point.
- The length of cracks in a distance 10 times longer than wall thickness in ring housing should not be more than %50 of the wall thickness at that point.
- The opening in the connecting line should not be more than 50% of the wall thickness of this line.
The depths of peelings in any other area of the part should not be more than 30% of the wall thickness and its length not more than 10% of the wall thickness.
MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF RESIDENCE POWER FITTINGS
- Must comply with TS 2171-1 EN 1401-1. - Mechanic Resistance and Elasticity (TS EN 12256) - Impact Resistance (TS prEN 12061)
RESIDENCE POWER PIPE U-TEST (TIGHTNESS TEST)
U-Test (Plant Controlled System Test)
Sewage drainage system made up of Power Pipe and fittings successfully satisfies the tightness performance test, conducted as feeding water to the system at 0,5 bar pressure for 15 minutes.
U Test is a test conducted in the plant site on the Residence Power Pipe sewage systems. A U-shape mechanism is prepared with Residence Power Pipe and fittings, provided that its height is minimum 5 m. Tightness test is conducted on the body and jointing parts as freely feeding water to the U-shape system.