Physical and Mechanic Properties
PHYSICAL AND MECHANIC PROPERTIES OF PVC PIPES
|Test||Test Duration||Test Conditions||Result||Test Mode|
|Impact Resistance||-||0ºC||max%10||TS EN 744|
|Vicat Softening Temperature||-||min 79ºC||No deformation||TS EN 727|
|Longitudinal Dimension Change||15 min.||150ºC||max.%5||TS EN 743|
|Dichloromethane Resistance||30 min.||15ºC||No Surface Deformation||TS EN 580|
|Tightness test||15 min.||23ºC - 0,5 bar||No leaking||TS EN 1277|
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF DUPLEX PVC FITTINGS
- Vicat Softening Temperature (min 79°C) (TS EN 727)
- Temperature effect (150°C – 30 minutes)
- The depth of cracks, peeling or cavitations in an area with a diameter 15 times larger than wall thickness around the injection point should not exceed 50% of the wall thicknesses at that point.
- The length of cracks in a distance 10 times longer than wall thickness in the ring housing should not be more than %50 of the wall thickness at that point.
- The opening in the connecting line should not be more than 50% of the wall thickness of this line.
- The depths of peelings in any other area of the part should not be more than 30% of the wall thickness and its length not more than 10% of the wall thickness.
MECHANIC PROPERTIES OF DUPLEX PVC FITTINGS
- Must comply with TS 2171-1 EN 1401-1.
- Mechanic Resistance and Elasticity (TS EN 12256)
- Impact Resistance (TS prEN 12061)
DUBLEX PVC BORU U TESTİ (TIGHTNESS TEST)
U-Test (Plant Controlled System Test)
It is a mandatory test that must be conducted on PVC Pipe and fitting systems. An U-shape mechanism is prepared with PVC Pipe and fitting, provided that its height is minimum 5 m. Tightness test is conducted as freely feeding water to the U-shape system. By virtue of tightness seals equipped to the system, potential water leaks through jointing points are prevented.